Core Teaching Area:
• Repair & maintenance and production of Mining equipment & system.
• Testing & Inspection of Mining materials and estimate.
• Design, layout of wiring scheme for domestic & power installation according the ISI and Indian Mining rule.
• Fault diagnosis repairing of small Mining gadgets/domestic appliance.
• Industrial Installations, motor Installations, Motor repairing.
• Install erect and commission the power equipment
• Mining Machines
• Switchgear Protection
• Utilization of Electrical Energy
• Power Electronics
• Network Theory
• Generator Transmission & Distribution
Higher Education Opportunities
Student can avail opportunities for admission into 2nd year of Bachelor of Engineering course of through lateral entry by appearing lateral entry admission examination.
• In the field of Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electrical power
• Execute and supervisory control in power station of substation, transmission & distribution network.
• Sales & service of electrical equipment & applications.
Course Title :- Mining Engineering
Course Duration:-3 years
Intake / Seats:-60 Seats
Eligibility Criteria:-The applicant must have passed the 10th or its equivalent examination and have to secure merite rank in Diploma Entrance Test (DET).